Friday, January 26, 2007

Spokane and girls in short, sparkly skirts

Spokane is a busy place right now.

Intriguing passage with a key quote from an ice skater: (bold emphasis is mine)
[Johnny] Weir had a high-collared black coat and a fuzzy wrap around his waist. Weir recently posed for photos in BlackBook Magazine in provocative, shirtless poses and wearing high heels.

Weir, 22, has always been unapologetic about his personality. And he said that he and Lysacek do get along, outside of events like this.

“At competitions, we’re not friends,” Weir said. “I have my objective and he has his objective and that’s healthy. I wouldn’t want to have a friend sitting next to me in the locker room talking about American Idol and curling each other’s hair.”

I think "WTF" is an apt response from any reader.

Rather than watch the thrilling long program Saturday night, I'm going to see the funniest comedian in Spokane! Here's a sneak peek. And more proof how funny Dan Cummins is...his Starbucks jokes! (We heard him on New Year's Eve for the first time..HA-larious!)

No comments: